The Careers team are busy planning our annual progression day which will take place on Wednesday 22 June. FutureWISE will be run as a face to face event for the first time since 2019 and it’s shaping up to be the biggest yet!
We have over 160 presentations, talks and workshops happening during the day with more than 30 Universities and other organisations attending.
- UCAS; the UCAS process and how to write a great personal statement
- Apprenticeships (including degree level opportunities) and employability
- Lots of academic subject tasters and ‘Careers in’ sessions including Careers in Computer Science and Careers in Mental Health
- Vocational presentations such as Getting into Teaching
- General sessions for example Starting Your Own Business and Volunteering
Students can choose which sessions they want to attend and we’re looking forward to a busy and useful event.
For more information about FutureWISE please contact Careers, on email@example.com