- This event has passed.
Virtual University Exhibition
March 24 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
We are really pleased to announce our first ever virtual University Exhibition which will take place on Wednesday 24 March between 11am and 2pm.
We have over 60 universities confirmed to attend the event and Connexions Leicester City will also be available to talk to students who are interested in finding out more about apprenticeships.
The event will be run through WQE Online, students can log in and talk to as many universities as they want to through chat platforms. There will also be a huge range of resources they can access to find out more about all things university related!
Students will be sent all the details they need to attend the event and we really hope they enjoy it and find it useful.
How to make the most of the WQE Virtual University Fair
The Virtual University Fair is a fantastic way to start researching your plans for after College. Here are some useful tips to help you get the most out of it.
Before the event
- Check out WQE Online for the list of organisations who are attending.
- Plan who you would like to talk to – remember though, think widely! Don’t just go to the people who you have heard of – who knows what you will find if you keep an open mind.
- Prepare a list of questions – they can cover anything but you might want to ask about entry requirements, courses, careers afterwards etc.
During the event
- Ask your questions!
- Make sure you check out all the resources on WQE Online – there are plenty of presentations and videos that will help you plan those next steps.
- Get stuck in – visit as many people as you can to make sure you have all the information you need
Continuing your research
- Visit University course websites for more information or check out the National Apprenticeship site if you’re interested in Apprenticeships.
- Attend virtual open days and taster sessions (check out WQE Online and your weekly careers update for details).
Need more help or want to discuss your plans? Get in touch! You can email us on email@example.com.