The welfare and safety of our students and staff is our priority.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace or have a member of your household who is taking a COVID-19 test, please follow the instructions below.
When in college:
- Contact a First Aider via the Reception.
- You must follow all given instructions and self-isolate.
- You will be recorded as self-isolating and the First Aider will contact you in the days to follow to check on your progress.
- You must also inform your PPM that you are self-isolating so that they can inform your teachers and arrange for work to be given to you remotely.
Book lateral flow testing
Scan the QR code below to book lateral flow testing.
- Update to arrangements for on-site learning from May 17th
- Message from the Chair of Governors – 24.03.2021
- Updates and rapid lateral flow testing feedback – 12.03.2021
- Student return and rapid lateral flow testing update – 05.03.2021
- Student information: Attending college March 2021 – 05.03.2021
- Return to on site activities – 23.02.2021
- Summer 2021 assessments – 20.01.2021
- College arrangements and access to ongoing support – 05.01.2021
- Return to Spring term 2021