The WQE Fast Track admissions process is for the highest achieving students. This process is reserved for a small number of students who have very high prior attainment; applicants with an average predicted entry score of greater than 7.
What does the Fast Track process involve?
If you meet the criteria for Fast Track you will receive an early offer of a place to study a Level 3 programme at WQE from August. To secure your place you will need to accept your offer via PS16.
You will be invited to our Fast Track Offer Holders Event taking place on Tuesday 8 March. Further details will be sent during half-term. Attendance at this event will be optional.
Fast Track Offer Holders Event
Further details, including how to book, to follow during w/c 14 February.
We are planning for this event to include:
- A welcome by the Executive Leadership Team
- An explanation of the Fast Track process
- An opportunity to seek subject specific advice
- Access to our Careers Team for advice and guidance
- Time for you to ask any other questions you have about your application or life as a WQE student
What else can Fast Tracked students expect from us?
We understand that this group of students are likely to have high aspirations and be aiming for a top university or professional career after WQE. We’ll be there every step of the way throughout your time at WQE to support you in achieving your goals. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Relevant information and regular updates via this webpage
- Targeted sessions from our experienced Careers Team
- Masterclasses covering a range of academic subjects
- Tailored Oxbridge support
- Focused support for prospective Medicine and Dentistry applicants
- Advice on how to strengthen your application to high ranking universities
- Interview skills and mock interview workshops
- Support with your application to HE or employment
- Guidance in securing work experience placements
- Access to top employers offering degree apprenticeship
Oxbridge application session
We’re really pleased to invite you to attend this virtual session delivered by colleagues from the University of Oxford.
This virtual session focuses on both Oxford and Cambridge and will give you the lowdown on what you need to think about and know if you are planning to apply.
This will include:
- An overview of the application process.
- What it’s like to study there and how teaching works.
- The way the Universities are structured.
- Most importantly , how to make your application stand out to give you the best chance of success.
You will also have the chance to ask the team any questions you have about Oxbridge to help you get ahead in your planning.
Discover our success stories
When Anastasia joined a sixth form college in Leicester, she had a goal in mind – one she’s had since the age of 7 – to study at the University